FW: Plot ratio--includes external storage area?

From: Steve Pandevski (pandevski@swan.wa.gov.au)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 08:31:42 WST

Please disregard my interpretation of Plot Ratio, specifically relating
to garages and carports, posted on the R-Codes forum on Friday.

The definition of Plot Ratio clearly excludes the calculation of
building area expressly used for the parking of wheeled vehicles, which
obviously includes garages and carports.

For some reason, although discussing Plot Ratio, I was thinking Open
Space calculations.

Please accept my apology for any inconvenience or confusion that it may
have caused.

Regards

Steve Pandevski
Senior Planner - Statutory
Development Services
City of Swan
Telephone: (08) 9267 9220
Fax: (08) 9267 9444
PO BOX 196
MIDLAND WA 6936
Visit us at www.cityofswan.com

IMPORTANT: This e-mail message, including any attached files, is
private and may contain information that is confidential. Only the
intended recipient may access or use it. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify us promptly. We use
virus-scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or similar
defects in any attachment.