[Policy Network] SCI & SDP

From: Mark.Narustrang@dli.wa.gov.au
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 10:13:08 WST

Hello all,
The Department of Land Information is currently creating a Statement of
Corporate Intent and Strategic Development Plan as part of our progress
toward being a statutory authority.

To assist in this, I am looking for recent copies of SCI/SDPs from
authorities that have already invented this particular wheel.

(I am aware that the SDP may contain some commercially sensitive
information and accordingly, respect any decision to not send that
document. However, if it is practical to send a 'censored' SDP instead,
that would be great.)

Thanks for your help

Mark Narustrang
Policy Officer
Department of Land Information

email: mark_narustrang@dola.wa.gov.au
fax: 9273 7216

    **
Responsibility for the administration and management of Crown land has
transferred from the Department of Land Information (DLI), formerly DOLA,
to the Department for Planning and Infrastructure (DPI) as of July 1, 2003.

Although continuing to operate from DLI's Midland office, Land
Administration Services and associated support staff (who will be known as
Land Asset Management Services) can now be contacted on (08) 9347 5000 and
post: PO Box 1575 Midland, WA, 6936.

    **

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the use
of the addressee(s). It may contain information that is confidential and
privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, any use, interference
with, disclosure, distribution or copying of this material is unauthorised
and prohibited. If you receive this in error, please notify the author by
return e-mail or telephone +61-8-9273 7533. Information in this message
not relating to the official business of DLI shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it. While every care is taken, it is recommended
that you scan any attachments for viruses. DLI liability is limited to
re-supplying affected attachments.