[Policy Network] FW: RE: General Manager

From: FAHY, Ellen <Ellen.FAHY_at_doir.wa.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:37:37 +0800

 Fellow policy officers may be interested in a job opportunity based at
the Department of Industry & Resources in East Perth. The position is
General Manager L8. Closing date is 27 O <<ADVERT-IR050145_General
Manager Investigation Services.pdf>> c <<JDF IR050145 GM Investigation
Services.pdf>> tober 2008.
Kind regards
Parul Chauhan